B2B SaaS SEO Agency
Effective SEO solutions tailored for SaaS brands. Driven by data, not hype.
No binding contracts or unrealistic claims. Just results your bottom line can see.
Bulls*%t Free SEO Agency for B2B SaaS
How Our Clients Did Last Month
Month-over-month traffic trends. Source: Google Analytics
Our SaaS SEO Services Are Here to Serve Your Brand
In a nutshell, our SEO consulting services boils down to three main areas:
Keyword Research & Strategy
Using the right keywords is crucial, as they signal search intent, improve search rankings, and attract qualified leads to your site.
A sturdy digital marketing strategy stands tall on a solid foundation of keywords. These seemingly harmless words or phrases play a remarkable role:
- They tell Google who you are and what your content is about.
- They attract the attention of potential customers using those terms to search the internet.
- Most importantly, they push your competitors’ pages down the ranks to give you more visibility.
Here’s a rough sketch of our keyword research steps:
- Uncover your B2B audience’s search behaviour.
- Conduct comprehensive research to determine if your target audience is ranking for specific terms.
- Assess your site’s potential to compete for these terms and devise a strategy to secure top rankings.
- Develop a content marketing strategy and provide your writers with comprehensive and keyword-rich SEO briefs to kickstart your organic growth.
- Set up advanced monitoring and tracking systems to gauge the SEO results of our web page optimisation efforts.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 for all optimised pages.
Now that we’ve unveiled a robust keyword strategy, our SaaS marketing agency can sprinkle these magical terms throughout your site to entice your target audience.
The SEO industry has many names for technical SEO. Some call it on-page SEO, while others call it user experience, or UX. Whatever you call it, it means we make sure your web pages are running smoothly and that your content is optimised for search.
On-page optimisation, in the realm of B2B SaaS SEO, is a dance between seamless functionality and SaaS content. Our team ensures that your website works tirelessly on both the front end and the back end.
The primary goal of this part of SEO is to hit certain markers we know that Google factors into your rank, and to attract your esteemed SaaS clients. We achieve this by ensuring that your site is lightning-fast, flawlessly functional, and perfectly optimised for various devices.
So, where do we start this journey? With a comprehensive site audit, of course!
Tech SEO takes the lead, allowing us to assess the functionality of your site. It’s probably the geekiest part of the process, and it tells us what changes your site needs to be in better shape. During our technical SEO audits, we meticulously examine every intricate detail that stops Google from indexing you.
Now, brace yourself for the not-bad-but-not-great news: we may uncover a few quirks. But fear not, for it’s not your fault. Many SEO agencies catering to tech companies often overlook crucial steps or accidentally confuse Google’s web crawlers (especially during web migrations).
Now, here’s the good news: We have years of experience in SEO and know how to fix these issues! Once resolved, Google will cast a fresh gaze upon your site, gaining a better understanding of how to index your pages accurately.
Since you’re fluent in the language of tech, you’ll appreciate the microdetails that bring about tech SEO success. Here’s a just a little sneak peek into our meticulous process:
- Ensuring robot.txt doesn’t block essential resources.
- Resolving redirect links.
- Eliminating duplicate content.
- Fixing broken links.
- Optimising for Google’s Mobile-Friendly test.
- Implementing HTML improvements in Google Search Console.
- Correcting duplicate meta tags.
- Incorporating Schema Markup.
- Streamlining relative navigation handling.
- Optimising with insights from
- Google Speed Insights.
- Leveraging Local GeoTags.
- And the list goes on forever, baby.
What do on-page SEO and technical SEO have in common? Well, these two things are kind of inseparable, since they’re both aimed at elevating the user’s on-page experience.
Mastering the art of on-page is paramount for your website’s ranking. While Google considers numerous ranking factors (around 200 and counting), many revolve around how your pages are optimised.
To elevate your site’s position, we apply tried-and-tested on-page SEO techniques and best practices, optimising key elements such as content, title tags, URLs, and images.
And remember those carefully researched keywords? Now is the perfect moment to add them to your SEO content, capturing both the attention of search engines and your target audience.
Partner with our B2B SEO agency, and let us lead this captivating on-page optimisation journey, ensuring seamless functionality and unrivalled search engine visibility for your B2B SaaS business.
Backlink Strategy & Brand Authority
Keywords, tech SEO, and content creation are all essential, but they can only take you so far. To cast a wider net and to boost your credibility in the eyes of Google, you need the world to agree with you that your SaaS product is the best there is.
Our growth strategy moves beyond your website as we focus on enhancing your site authority and online presence. You may argue, “but we’re already established as an authority!” While that may be true, Google has encountered numerous fraudsters claiming the same thing.
Therefore, if you want your website to truly reflect your expertise in the real world, you need to provide evidence that others recognise your greatness.
To achieve this, you need to acquire backlinks from reputable websites. To do this, we create and optimise links across all relevant directories and social sites to showcase your site’s credibility and to safeguard your brand from imitators.
Ongoing Management & Maintenance
Page one of Google is the most sought-after spot in the digital realm. You’re up against every present and future competitor striving to snatch your keywords, Google rankings, and ultimately, your customers.
To retain your number one position, continuous website optimisation is imperative. Our ongoing SEO management and maintenance services encompass:
- Monthly detailed reporting featuring your bespoke Google Data Studio search report.
- Continuous keyword research and optimisation to stay ahead of the game.
- Persistent link-building efforts and off-page site mentions to bolster your online presence.
- Ongoing recommendations and fixes to enhance your website’s performance.
With our unwavering commitment to keeping your website at the forefront, you’ll maintain your competitive edge and secure long-lasting success.
Other Services: Paid Search
While your robust SEO efforts drive relevant traffic to your website, it’s essential to remain top of mind when customers navigate away. A well-executed remarketing campaign can help your SaaS organisation stay relevant throughout the buyer’s long journey.
We highly recommend our remarketing services if:
- You seek to reconnect with your target customers after they’ve already engaged with your site, reinforcing your brand and encouraging conversion.
- You’ve just launched a new product or service, and you want to leverage remarketing to create buzz and generate interest.
- You want to re-engage previous visitors and drive immediate results.
- You aim to gather valuable customer data to strengthen your SEO efforts with insights and to enhance your marketing efforts.
The Best SEO Strategies Are Tested Over and Over Again
As a mover and shaker in the B2B SaaS industry, it’s crucial to showcase your offline expertise through an impactful online presence. Harness the potential of a well-crafted SEO approach to amplify your visibility and attract the ideal audience—your prospective customers.
Our time-tested SEO strategies cover the full spectrum of optimisation techniques and practices starting from competitor-focused but customer-driven keyword research all the way to brand protection and page re-optimisation.
SEO isn’t an add-on you can buy or a switch that you turn on. Rather, it’s a multi-pronged approach to ensure that your webpages are the most visible to the most relevant people.
Maximise your website’s lead-generating potential and turn it into your most profitable marketing tool. If you have a team in place and a clear understanding of your target audience, our SEO experts will optimise your SaaS website to surpass your competitors and expand your reach.
We Love Our SaaS Clients
Why Your B2B SaaS Business Needs SEO
B2B SaaS is a highly competitive industry with solutions for every sector imaginable…including your main market.
Without an optimisation strategy, you won’t be seen by the very decision-makers who you’re trying to target. It’s as straightforward as that.
Still unsure if investing in SEO for your software brand is worthwhile? Consider the following benefits it offers:
SEO Statistics That Make You Think
Are you maximising the potential of your B2B software through effective SEO? If not, you’re missing out on a world of opportunities. Consider these eye-opening statistics that underscore the importance of incorporating SEO into your effective marketing:
Don’t let your software business go unnoticed in the vast digital landscape. Partner with a team that will optimise your SaaS website, conduct thorough keyword research, and implement effective SEO campaigns to drive organic traffic, boost rankings, and cultivate business growth.
The Difference Between B2B & B2C
When shopping around for an SEO company, you want to prioritise an agency that has experience in business-to-business marketing. If you’re asking, “Is there a difference between B2B and B2C SEO?”, the answer is definitely yes. While the aim of both models is to get more paying customers, the approach varies greatly because of who the buyer is and how long their journey typically lasts.
Let’s take a look at the other differences:
B2B marketing and SEO focus on attracting and engaging professionals who represent businesses or larger corporations.
Your target audience—as in, the human being on the other end actually viewing your page—may not be the ultimate or only decision-maker. Your software company will likely be reviewed and vetted by upper management, accounting teams, operations managers, and more.
B2C marketing has a much more straightforward target audience: an individual.
As we just said, B2B purchases overwhelmingly involve multiple decision-makers and a more complex, i.e. longer, sales cycle. B2B SEO strategies typically address the needs and considerations of these decision-makers throughout the buyer’s journey through segmented campaigns.
B2C purchases are generally more impulsive or driven by personal preferences, with a shorter decision stage. For example, a 22-year-old student sees a review for a pair of shoes they really like, and if they like the shoes and can afford the expense, there’s very little else they need to consider before pressing the Buy button. They may spend a few hours or a few days thinking about it, but the decision is up to them.
Enterprise SEO tends to be more informative, technical, and industry-focused, catering to the specific challenges, pain points, and goals of businesses, not individual decision-makers. Messaging often focuses on productivity, efficiency, and profit—all the pain points a business’ various operations might experience.
B2C SEO content is typically more emotional, persuasive, and consumer-oriented, highlighting product benefits, promotions, and lifestyle aspects. When it comes to the tone, language, imagery, and content, the sky’s the limit.
Read more on our Enterprise SaaS SEO services.
The enterprise buyer’s journey is a long road, so marketing teams have to gently nurture their prospects through the marketing funnel with content that encourages lead generation, form submissions, demo requests, or other actions that eventually result in sales opportunities.
B2C SEO focuses on driving direct conversions, such as online purchases, subscriptions, or inquiries from individual consumers.
Business-to-business SEO strategies include targeted content marketing, email campaigns, LinkedIn campaigns, and other channels to reach professionals and decision-makers. In the last few years, both video and podcast content have become key marketing channels for businesses.
B2C SEO often relies on social media marketing, influencer partnerships, and broader digital advertising to engage with individual consumers.
While your B2C marketer is going to know the basics of SEO, you’ll want to partner with an agency that can help you develop longer marketing strategies to keep decision makers engaged with your brand whenever they decide to buy.
Meet Your SEO Growth Strategy Experts
Hi there. Fancy seeing you all the way down here at the bottom of the page. We take it that if you’ve made it this far down the page, you either can’t enough of this SEO talk or you want to know more about us.
Our digital marketing agency hails from all over the world and consists of SEO strategists, AI wranglers, advertising ninjas, and data scientists. We’re committed to delivering exceptional results for your team.
Our roster includes a healthy list of B2B SaaS names, but we also serve technology and IT companies that are all trying to change the world in their own unique way, whether that’s through app-assisted remote patient monitoring or Microsoft Excel add-ins.
We 💜 Tech
No matter who we work with or what industry they come from, we always manage to find our stride in all Geeky subjects. It’s what we’ve been doing for well over a decade, and it’s a subject we understand well. As experts in the SaaS model, we get the unique needs of your business. Our experienced seo consultants are ready to help you achieve business growth through effective SEO strategies and consulting services.
Working with us means gaining access to our top-notch SEO services for SaaS. With our expertise and deep industry knowledge, we’ll help you navigate the competitive SaaS landscape and achieve unparalleled success.
Unlock your company’s true potential with Geeky Tech. Contact us today to build a SaaS seo strategy that propels your business to the top of search engine rankings.
Frequently Asked Questions
B2B SaaS SEO is distinct from other types of SEO due to the specific nature of the B2B SaaS industry. Here are some the key factors that set B2B SaaS SEO apart:
- The goal is to reach decision-makers, IT professionals, and other stakeholders within organisations that are seeking software solutions.
- A B2B SaaS SEO agency will design strategies to address the long sales cycle and the unique decision-making process of this industry.
- Because B2B software involves highly technical and industry-specific knowledge, an agency well-versed in the SaaS space will have a better grasp of jargon and customer search behaviour.
Like most industries, software-as-a-service is heavily saturated with competition. Even if you’re the only company in the world that does what you do, you aren’t going to magically appear on page one of Google.
Here are all the things that SEO can do to boost your targeted organic traffic:
- Increased visibility: how does your software stand out in a highly competitive industry? By being the first thing that people see when they search the internet for a solution that your SaaS provides. It’s all in the name. Search engine optimisation boosts your rankings, thus increasing your visibility and traffic.
- Better User Experience: Of course, SEO isn’t just about getting your potential clients to your website, it’s also about what they do once they’re on it. SEO also helps you enhance the user’s experience by simplifying navigation, ensuring mobile-friendliness, and staying on top of site speed (to name just a few).
- Long-Term Results: SEO is like a young tree. It needs lots of care and attention after it has been planted, but if you give it just enough light, water, and nutrients, it will grow big and strong and live for a long time with just minimal maintenance. If you establish a strong SEO foundation, in just three to six months, your web pages will appear on page one of Google and stay there for years with just a few on-page tweaks every now and then. And this is without having to spend money on a single ad.
Any SEO agency that guarantees or promises anything that’s not within their control is, frankly, selling you fluff. The answer is, no, we definitely can’t promise anything. Why is that? Because we’re not Google. And as Google is notoriously close-mouthed about its own algorithms, we’ve been able to learn a lot over the years through testing, continuous learning, and experience.
What we can guarantee is that our no-frill approach to organic search optimisation works. We’ve helped clients crawl their way back to position one after their poorly executed domain migrations effectively killed their rankings.
Of course, algorithms are updated all the time, and the rapid nature of technological innovation (i.e. AI) is always keeping us on our toes. That being said, we are really good at establishing a strong SEO foundation, so that if there ever was a major algorithm update, all our clients would weather the storm.